West Ham (a) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in here please. Hopefully Laporte, Ake and De Bruyne will be available again? If so...

Ederson
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Ake
Rodri
De Bruyne
Foden
Sterling
Torres
Aguero
Good team,although i think Bernardo improves us further.Its who to leave out though...?

Err hello is that the Blazin squad?
maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if we should be rotating the squad to avoid injuries or playing the first team to find form and rhythm.
Now is the time to dig deep and pick up points. I’d say the next 4-5 games are critical to our momentum for the next 10-15 games. Come out of it with 12+ points and we’ll be in a great position. Could just as easily find ourselves with a lot of work to do to get back into the mix.

West Ham A
Sheff Utd A
Lpool H
Spurs A
Burnley H

KDB and Laporte training as of Thursday...is this enough time for them to be playing in this game?

Ederson

Walker-- Dias-- Laporte-- ??????

----------Rodri
Sterling --Bernardo --KDB ---Torres

--------Aguero

LB? Im guessing it will have to be Zinchenko or Cancello as Ake and Mendy both injured

Bernardo back in central midfield - he adds so much more energy there and is much more effective.
Is Ake definitely out? I’d be surprised to see Kev and Eric back, didn’t Pep say they be out for a few weeks?

After Arsenal game I was very hopeful because we played so good
But the porto game was awful, We didn't make a scoring chance and we won it because of Gundogan's free-kick
Without KDB we can't create any goal chances
So, this is a very hard game

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Walker Ake ( Zinchenko, If Ake is not fit )
Rodri Bernardo
Foden
Raheem Aguero Torres

After Arsenal game I was very hopeful because we played so good
But the porto game was awful, We didn't make a scoring chance and we won it because of Gundogan's free-kick
Without KDB we can't create any goal chances
So, this is a very hard game

Ederson
Cancelo Dias Walker Ake ( Zinchenko, If Ake is not fit )
Rodri Bernardo
Foden
Raheem Aguero Torres
"We didn't make a scoring chance..."

???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.