Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fkin joke..

The pisscan wouldn't have even qualified for the European Cup from '86 to '92 if the dippers hadn't already got everyone banned for the majority of that time ..

From '93 to '98 (6 seasons), despite being drawn in some of the most piss poor groups ever seen, they were fkin nowhere to be seen..

Their win over the German rags in '99 after being comprehensively outplayed has never since been repeated..

A genuine, cast iron, 100% flash in the fkin pan result..

From 2000 to 2012, the rags won it once more, through the lottery of penalties..

The pisscan then had a sober moment, saw the writing on the wall and fcuked off..

To sum up, the so called biggest, richest, most valuable club in the world ended up with 2 wins in 21 seasons..

Overseeing all of this was the pisscan who is painted as the fkin Messiah..

Spent fkin tons of dough, broke the transfer record countless times and benefited from some of the most dodgy decisions back in the day that even VAR would be proud of in the here and now..

Fast forward and the modern day rags can't even qualify for the CL without outside assistance ..

Not a fkin peep from any of the press or media outlets about any of that though, just the usual 'pile into City' shit that has worn that thin it's fkin transparent..

I'm not a journalist but even I could cobble a headline or 2 out of..

100's of millions of pounds in debt..

Owners milking them dry..

Wasted millions and millions on crap players..

Manager out of his depth..

Abnormal amount of penalties awarded..

FFP immunity..

Gill on the inside at UEFA, conflict of interest..

Top 4 achieved with very favourable assistance by newly implemented VAR system, thus staving off financial oblivion for another season..

Shirt sponsors Adidas not to slash sponsorship payment due to the rags CL qualification..

Luckily, just in time, as year end numbers are atrocious..

It's about time the media grew some balls and reported on the real stories going on in football instead of constantly kicking us..

The fkin lot of them are spinless cnuts..!
Well said mate. All of the points mentioned are spot on. We will never be accepted. I touched on this issue in the media thread.

Once city were taken over by a Muslim the gloves came off. We are fighting institutional racism which is widespread and rampant from tv broadcast to broadsheet media. Social media is/will be an ongoing threat. Sure didn’t Qatar pay journalists to attack us through FB.

We can’t win this fight. The football media was built on these 2 red corrupt scummy bastards.

We haven’t made the DM website today, not even a’sterlings dustcaps cost 1p in a Trafford sweatshop!’ Snippet...ickle Old ciddy breaking the ‘still being ignored by the dipper and rag infested media’ record over and over

I think the BBC are the worst. I don't mind Sky and Bt overall. They are commercially focused. The BBC is insidious. I am left wing but reel at luvvies. Worst thing that ever happened to Manchester was the BBC in Salford.
On BBC Breakfast straight after the headlines they have featured the Blessed Marcus Rashford again as he visited a food bank warehouse run by the charity he is associated with and which writes his political letters. The same visit clip has just been repeated in the northern news.
So he has been featured four days on the trot with further mentions on local news and even a couple of mentions about football.
He is becoming a cross between David Beckham and Princess Diana and it seems as if a BBC camera crew follows him around and as if his name is not mentioned enough the warehouse is named after his mother.
Those who run the charity and their volunteers are the ones who deserved medals.

Last edited:
I see Portos manager has told the star and mirror that Pep isn’t a nice man and lacks class. Full story on both back pages and main sports headlines too (I haven’t read them, I’ve just seen the headlines on the back pages, on bbc gossip column).
That Porto lad model himself on Jose.

To be fair I would be nice to an opponent trying to cheat his team to a win with a compliant ref aiding.

Any time.

I've just read the article which I presume is:

It's fairly factual but without really addressing the point that it's a team game. I wouldn't have said it's particularly negative.

This picture made me a bit sad though, miss some of those players.

View attachment 4238

Zabba’s looking a bit worried, as well!

The Athletic pose the question today "Can football cope if Pickford isn't punished?" The answer was delivered several seasons ago when Gerrard, Kuyt, Souness, Smith et al were putting themselves about! It seems an injury only matters if it's a Dipper who is hobbling! LFC - Liverpool Football Cult.

I see Portos manager has told the star and mirror that Pep isn’t a nice man and lacks class. Full story on both back pages and main sports headlines too (I haven’t read them, I’ve just seen the headlines on the back pages, on bbc gossip column).
To be fair to the Mirror, they do put a sub heading of "nothing like a sore loser"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.