Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they mean.... "can the fcking dippers cope if Pickford isnt punished" or "can the bbc and other shitehouse red media cope if dippers dont win anyfink this season".

The answer to both is a resounding NO, and they will all need bloody counselling to get over it, in the form of extra "disability" benefits.
Didn’t the same idiots say manes boot in Ederson’s face was an accident?

I am surprised that the whole dippers squad haven't produced a club video criticising Jordan Pickford for his tacle on VVD instead of individual players doing it.

They could call it " We Never Moan Alone " .

The level of media attention given to the incident just beggars belief considering the numbers of injuries regularly incurred by other teams which are glossed over or not even mentioned.

Bloody Adrian on Sky now moaning about it although he is probably trying to deflect the fact that his performances in goal have full of errors. He's lucky not to have received the Karius treatment imo .

Got an e mail from BBC this afto entitled 'is 40 goal Aguero a CL legend.'
I opened it. Lots of stuff about rugby but no mention or link to Kun so l closed it.
I got a box asking if l liked this new e mail service. Yes or no. Obviously no.
Then another box asking why not. Went to tell them and the box vanished

Cunts. Double cunts.

Goal. com are the latest to give the Porto manager airtime to say what a nasty man Pep is.
There are 5 other English teams playing in Europe, they are consistently backed by the media without question whereas we are ignored before kick off, the opposition constantly praised during the match and then we are slagged off after it!

Got an e mail from BBC this afto entitled 'is 40 goal Aguero a CL legend.'
I opened it. Lots of stuff about rugby but no mention or link to Kun so l closed it.
I got a box asking if l liked this new e mail service. Yes or no. Obviously no.
Then another box asking why not. Went to tell them and the box vanished

Cunts. Double cunts.
Triple cunts mate

Goal. com are the latest to give the Porto manager airtime to say what a nasty man Pep is.
There are 5 other English teams playing in Europe, they are consistently backed by the media without question whereas we are ignored before kick off, the opposition constantly praised during the match and then we are slagged off after it!
Bang on the money there pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.