Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick of saying this .

we can't help WHAT they write but we can control WHERE they write it .

ffs ban them from our stadium. stop being so fucking nice.

I totally agree although I think it is like pissing into the wind as far as the club is concerned.

Why we entertain the maggots and do not just fuck them off is so hard to understand.

Triple cunts mate

Triple cunts mate
And many many more times **** but my multipliers are limited for unlimited numbers as you probably know.

Will they feature St Marcus for the fifth consecutive day on tomorrow's Breakfast? All good PR for united as is all the sympathy stuff for Liverpool and VD. And at the same time as the teams in red push for more power and money.

Wow, just fuckin' WOW.

A week after we played a premier league match The Independent have run this as an article;
Sport must use Sergio Aguero and Sian Massey-Ellis incident for more subtle education.
It states in the article
'The Argentine was heavily criticised for grabbing the assistant round her neck'
and then...
'The Manchester City striker, irked by a decision against him, grabbed Massey Ellis at the base of her neck and collar ....
'The unsolicited arm around the back, the squeeze the pull in.....

Fuck me the article is now talking about him as though he was a sexual predator.
This is a week after a nothing incident and only days after another professional footballer grabbed a referee by the arm without one comment from the media.

Thank fuck no one but me reads the Independent (and in my defence I was having a dump and browsing my phone at the same time.)

Wow, just fuckin' WOW.

A week after we played a premier league match The Independent have run this as an article;
Sport must use Sergio Aguero and Sian Massey-Ellis incident for more subtle education.
It states in the article
'The Argentine was heavily criticised for grabbing the assistant round her neck'
and then...
'The Manchester City striker, irked by a decision against him, grabbed Massey Ellis at the base of her neck and collar ....

Fuck me the article is now talking about him as though he was a sexual predator.
This is a week after a nothing incident and only days after another professional footballer grabbed a referee by the arm without one comment from the media.

Thank fuck no one but me reads the Independent (and in my defence I was having a dump and browsing my phone at the same time.)
If it wasn't on your phone you could have used it to wipe your a×se. Or you could have used your phone anyway and washed it after;-)

Wow, just fuckin' WOW.

It states in the article
and then...

I assume the Independent was for wiping your arse with?

What the f**k!....
ElCy2fnXgAIL-F8

I see Portos manager has told the star and mirror that Pep isn’t a nice man and lacks class. Full story on both back pages and main sports headlines too (I haven’t read them, I’ve just seen the headlines on the back pages, on bbc gossip column).
This the same guy, who accuses Pep of lacking class, that refused to shake his hand at the end of the game? The one who Pep claimed it was nothing and, “we are friends.” Now I’m no expert in these situations but I’d say he was a knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.