Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (24/10/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am more worried that it is turning sour with Pep. We won’t get a manager or person like him again. Need to find away through this period and for pep to sign a new deal. Hope so anyway. Come on city

Raz on the right, Torres left. Bernie and Kevin in the middle, and I’d have Foden take Aguero’s place to press from the front. He can also swap with Sterling depending on the situation.

Not even sure what will work because it also looks like the players can’t be asked as well. A lack of hunger/desire is evident.

Hoping for better in the second half.

It takes one bad apple to spoil the apple cart .....Marhez, if I was a player and played along side marhez ( should we could all name one even at our level of park football ). You know the sort as soon as he gets the ball its cut inside shoot. I know when I have been in teams with a player like that I wouldn't even try and make a run for him because you knew he wouldn't pass.
I get the feeling marhez being such a selfish player is effecting the squad.

We spent a decade chasing Pep, throwing two title-winning managers under the bus in the process and got 2 great years out of it. Two great years I wouldnt be without but hopefully the board know that Pep isn't the be all, end all

Whoever suggested Sergio is injured again may be right. That’s an unusual change by Pep. Happy to see Phil on but if Sergio is not injured Mahrez should be off.

I don’t know if it’s a lack of confidence but Rodri has the uncanny knack of positioning himself where he can’t receive the ball.

I’d like to see KDB, Foden and Torres brought on but I doubt we’ll see any changes for another 20 minutes.
I pointed this out after the Porto game it’s the biggest reason why we can’t build, the ball goes across the back 4 maybe upto a crowded out winger and then back because we have a pivot in midfield who most of our play is supposed to start with who doesn’t want the ball unless he has every opposition player infront of him. I don’t think he’s that tactically thick to be in such poor positions constantly it’s just cowardice. Get Gundogan in there and a kdb/Foden and we might start to have some meaningful possession in dangerous positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.