West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

I agree with you. I keep saying it, our attack is far, far worse than our defence. Most still don’t see it, but they will. It’s a huge problem for us this season, and Jesus’ injury is nothing short of a disaster.
Spurs, Liverpool and Chelsea have got a better front 3 than us. Don’t care what anyone says.

I am livid with this game.

Was a must win, fucking Moyes taking points off of us now, Pep and his tactics are not putting the fear in the lower teas anymore. They stuck in, defend deep, have 2-3 attacks per game and get a draw or win on a regular basis.

Sterling was criminal in last 10 minutes all good chances he wasted, lost the sitter, lost the ball, did not make run, first touch was horrible.

We need a top striker who puts the fear into defences. Not sure an old and injury prone Aguero or Jesus is that striker. Maybe when they are on top form and firing yes, otherwise no.

Haaland would score 2-3 goals per game from Sterling's chances. And that is a lot of points to be won or lost.

5 games, 2 wins, 2 draws, 1 loss, goal difference is big fat zero we are not even top 10. That is a shit start.

Next 5 games we have this fixture coming up plus some CL games too:
Sheffield U. away
Liverpool home
Tottenham away
Burnley home
Fulham home

The way we play currently this is like 2 wins, and rest is draws and losses.

Pep needs to wake the team up urgently, because this inconsistent shit will not get us any title here.

More work needs to be done on training pitch, Juanma Lillo needs very high level input instead of just sitting there also.
Clearly a wum (;

Sterling and mahrez both are players who think they are better than they actually are,though unlike many here i do have some sympathy for mahrez since he has to play with a tactically brainless player like walker.
Can't understand pep, playing a player like sterling centrally and what is the use of playing walker when the other team is playing with a one forward.

I couldn’t believe the team selection before the game, understand the manager wanting to keep the team the same IF they had played brilliantly the previous game but we didn’t & also with the very clear fatigue the players are suffering from left me baffled. Sterling looks exhausted, Sergio needs to be integrated gradually. Positives I thought another good commanding performance from Dias & Foden was excellent, crazy why he didn’t start. Mahrez looks like he doesn’t want to beat a man & is getting dispossessed far too easily. Finally Cancelo, I’m not having him at all, I think he’s thick as shit, he makes the same errors consistently, he’s weak in the 1vs1 duels & is poor defensively, need Laporte Ake back ASAP & build a solid back 4. Would of liked to of seen Torres brought on for Mahrez or sterling as his freshness could of made a massive difference with those 2/3 counter attacks we wasted late on.

Stay in touch while we get match fit.

No team is racing away. We will reel them all in.

Patience needed.
'You speak-a my language'.. good post.

For match-fitness, we're still weeks behind every other team bar The Red Filth across town and we're nursing the worst list of injured players in the league back to fitness. I understand everyone's frustration but that's the reality. Points away to Leeds and West Ham, both of whom we've played when they're on a high, may turn out to be crucial later in the season.

Let's see where we are in December.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.