West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Either Foden or De Bruyne MUST start if at least one is available (preferably both at the expense of Gundogan). To not start Foden against Porto or West Ham was a terrible decision, no creativity without them, and we need to get Bernardo in form and out wide instead of Mahrez as soon as possible.

Likely down to 14th in the league today after 5 games played. Could realistically be 15th by the end of this round of fixtures.

Can’t see pep seeing Christmas at this rate tbh and I want him to walk away and not get sacked because if this carry’s on it could happen. I know this will piss a lot on here off but we are now at the stage we’re it needs a change .

I have no issue with being greedy if you convert, the issue with Mahrez is he is greedy AND Shit!
That is a really good point, it is about end product. If you dribble and shoot from a poor angle with people waiting for a tap in, you have to score. Harry Kane is greedy, but he scores. Mahrez is greedy, but nothing.

Cancelo our only threat until Foden came on, then Foden was really good, I really thought we would go on to win, then Pep takes Walker off and thats the end of attacks down the left and with zero attacks coming from the right and Sterling having one of those games were he can't do anything right no matter how hard he tried, we just fizzled out. I can't bring myself to comment on how Mahrez played - ffs

Frustrating.

Absolutely no doubt the team is struggling to find its best form. Today too many of the important passes were not good enough and our long range shooting is an constant issue: with the players we have, we should be hitting the target more from range.

I would prefer Pep to pick less of the lower energy players and replacing one of them, Sergio, with Foden made a difference. No doubt the complaints will be long and loud about the Rodri and Gundogan pairing but they actually ran most of the game. That said, surely we should be looking at Declan Rice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.