West Ham (A) Post Match Thread

Where do you start? Genuinely dont know what to say anymore.

All I know is we look like a side in decline, Its been a rapid decline since we won the title.

Don't really care if I get abused for saying this but it all boils down to the manager, The player he has brought in aren't good enough and his decision making isnt good enough. This just isn't a blip, Its 18 months of shite.

And no I do not want him to extend his contract. There is something seriously seriously wrong if he felt Riyad Mahrez stays on the pitch for 90 minutes today with Ferran sitting in the bench.
Agree with most of it except it's not just mahrez is it.How exactly has sterling done any better than mahrez,can't understand pep insistence in using sterling centrally( he no better on the left since he more or less he tends to drift inside to play as second striker) and on top of that playing both mahrez and walker on the same wing.

Agree about recruitment.Since sane left there has been no competition of places in the forward positions and players taking their position in the team for granted.Same for full back positions,last 2 seasons no better player brought in.

He's thinking in terms if tactics in his head, rather than winning actual games of football imo.

Then he's ignoring what actually happened then doing it again.

I thought he'd learned with the Arse game but no, hopeless back line again. We were lucky not to be 3 down before we scored.
That first 45 minutes was so bad. Proper 2015/16 Pellegrini level shit IMO. But was fairly predicable it would be which is the really inexcusable part.

Mahrez was about a 2/10 but Sterling wasn’t much better. Kev offered nothing for 30 minutes either. Unfortunately we’re playing each game like friendlies and this season is a write off. Would not be surprised if we don’t make top 4. It’s hard to get excited about watching any match lately so can’t say I really blame the players for not showing up.

Kev offered nothing ? He put a ball to Mahrez right in front of goal, and a through ball to Sterling for another 1v1.

How about "For the first time ever teams are having to play every 3 days with no breaks"

Stats are meaningless this season. The league will be won with around 85 points IMO. In Pellegrini's first season we had a shocking start, lost to shit Cardiff and Villa sides. We won the league with 86 points.

And? We've spent a fortune on a huge squad for such eventualities.

I’m boring because I want Pep gone? Okay, let’s all be cheery that we’re shite
Not sure how old you are but your comments are childish , you never post anything positive , always f*cking moaning , your an embarrasment in the match day thread , perhaps you should have a little think before posting your drivel, we do not need plastic glory hunting fans like you.

our recruitment is clear under pep.

are you under 5 foot 8 tall
do you like playing in midfield
are you Iberian
do you like walking around
if someone passes the ball to you do you immediately pass it back to the person who just gave it you?
do you think strikers and tackling are overrated ?
I think Pep has been given too much control and now it has backfired.

He has built a football utopia based on his philosophy and it has went unchallenged by the board as we look on him as a Demi-god.

The board sanctioned these buys and must take responsibility.

I love the man to bits and want him to stay but the board need to put the pressure on him to perform.

The recruitment is shocking. You need 2 basic principles:
1. Buy good players
2. tactically set up so each player is playing to his strengths in a system were they all know their jobs.

We used to have both aspects. The first is gone and the second principle is in tatters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.