Fish out of water ;))

Bluetopia

Team supported
Mcfc ok
I work darnnn sarrrff in London a fair bit, but live in Manchester, so when City played Porto I looked for a pub showing the game, first two pubs only showing Miserypool match third pub had 6 screens 5 of which were showing Murder incs game but one had City on but no sound, sat down and took some abuse off cockney scouse fans, telling me how city have bought the premier how good Salah is and other such shit... I was praying for Us to score (knew i was going to go mental) and when we did I did... it was epic, I was so loud jumping up and down that misery fans came from other rooms in the pub wondering what was going on... so glad to piss them off

I work darnnn sarrrff in London a fair bit, but live in Manchester, so when City played Porto I looked for a pub showing the game, first two pubs only showing Miserypool match third pub had 6 screens 5 of which were showing Murder incs game but one had City on but no sound, sat down and took some abuse off cockney scouse fans, telling me how city have bought the premier how good Salah is and other such shit... I was praying for Us to score (knew i was going to go mental) and when we did I did... it was epic, I was so loud jumping up and down that misery fans came from other rooms in the pub wondering what was going on... so glad to piss them off
Nice one blue good work fuck the victims

They'd be intrigued to see an honest-to-goodness goal, instead of al the VAR gifts they regularly receive.

Good lad. Always leave your mark.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.