Premier League Games 23/24/25/26 October

Both lineups and benches totalled just under 1.1 Billion with Utd being slightly more expensive of the 2 but I guess no money was mentioned during the game
£1.1 billion
Makes track and trace app look value for money!

May as well give dippers the league now
No one else near their level

united Chelsea and ourselves will drop way too many points to challenge
They got smashed 7-1 by Vila were lucky to beat Leeds, out of the league cup, drew at Everton.

were unconvincing against Ajax and relied on an own goal.

Have lost their rock at the back for the entire season.

They are 2 points ahead of us after both teams playing 5 games and have looked every bit as shit as the rest of the supposed challengers.

It’s nauseating. I get he’s done some good work but the double standards are obvious when you look at the difference in profiling with him and say Sterling who basically spoke out against racism and really brought it out in the open and made the public aware of the problem in our society.

Both clearly impressive young men in what they have done but definitely a difference in how their external work / words are portrayed.. players from that lot always seem to get treated like royalty.
Correct. I don’t blame Rashford at all. I blame the main stream media and their agendas.

They got smashed 7-1 by Vila were lucky to beat Leeds, out of the league cup, drew at Everton.

were unconvincing against Ajax and relied on an own goal.

Have lost their rock at the back for the entire season.

They are 2 points ahead of us after both teams playing 5 games and have looked every bit as shit as the rest of the supposed challengers.
I think we should be beating them but we are so far off our standard it’s impossible

They had rest and about four games in preseason, that is why they are ahead
They don’t play gundo and mahrez in midfield
they wouldn’t play Garcia ahead if stines
They attack with pace
They use full backs
They create lots of chances

The 17/18 city batters them but were a boring shite version of that team

Wow, Jota, Salah, Firmino, Mane all starting for Pool, Klopp is opting for the firepower on this game.
Seeing the results so far today, 3 points would be an immense round for them this weekend unfortunately.

Cant really see this struggling Sheffield to get anything out of this game other than a big loss something like 3-0 or 4-1.

Wish it was a match with 20 Liverpool shots with 0 zero goal and 2 shots from Sheffield with one wonder goal but that only really happens with us but with us it happens regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.