COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of posters on here think that , suspician about the timing of the immunity study has been said this morning alone , i dont know why people cant accept facts on a pandemic , i understand wanting to hang on to good news but imo you should face facts as well

There is no conspiracy about why we have to lockdown or why we are trying to keep people apart , it is no great play by governments to take away our ciivil rights . They could do well to educate themselves about a really interesting virus , a lay person is able to understand it if they tried
There used to be a thirst for knowledge, Karen. If you wanted to learn about something, you would go to the library and read books that had been written by eminent professors on the subject. Now people sit on social media and absorb shit posted by a crackpot in his bedroom. No questioning what they're reading just take it as gospel. It's fucking scary. People believe absolute shite about young earths, flat earths and mass control experiments, all in the face of overwhelming evidence. The human race is fucked, because, it would appeal, cunts breed faster than non cunts. We truly are heading towards an idiocracy.

Because plenty of people are constantly touching them, wearing them under their chin or just covering their mouth and not nose
Irrelevant except for not covering the mouth or nose. They stop the wearer spreading the disease

A couple of posters on here think that , suspician about the timing of the immunity study has been said this morning alone , i dont know why people cant accept facts on a pandemic , i understand wanting to hang on to good news but imo you should face facts as well

There is no conspiracy about why we have to lockdown or why we are trying to keep people apart , it is no great play by governments to take away our ciivil rights . They could do well to educate themselves about a really interesting virus , a lay person is able to understand it if they tried
Ocams Razor says the initial epidemic happened when it escaped from a lab in Wuhan and hat the subsequent spread was down to the Chinese government being happy to let it get out of China.

There used to be a thirst for knowledge, Karen. If you wanted to learn about something, you would go to the library and read books that had been written by eminent professors on the subject. Now people sit on social media and absorb shit posted by a crackpot in his bedroom. No questioning what they're reading just take it as gospel. It's fucking scary. People believe absolute shite about young earths, flat earths and mass control experiments, all in the face of overwhelming evidence. The human race is fucked, because, it would appeal, cunts breed faster than non cunts. We truly are heading towards an idiocracy.
Yeah, social media can be great but it can also spread some ridiculous stuff , my general gripe these days is we no longer have any imagination and like you say a thirst for knowledge , people just believe and repeat without engaging their brains and learning about things themselves

I always read , search out the facts, read and learn and form my own opinion , when it comes to this virus i am captivated by how ingenious and ruthless it is , i love learning about it as much as i am terrified about it . As with everything scary, if you front it up and understand it you can take some control

Ocams Razor says the initial epidemic happened when it escaped from a lab in Wuhan and hat the subsequent spread was down to the Chinese government being happy to let it get out of China.

i would argue that Occam's Razor would dictate that in a modern interconnected world, coupled with slight fatigue/apathy over flu like viruses coming from China, the virus was completely impossible to stop from leaving China's territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.