Aguero contract situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay him in solid gold bars every day until the day he dies. Then, on that day, melt the gold and build a statue out of it, bigger than the Colossus of Rhodes. Have it craned into the entrance of Salford Docks, have Sergio's coffin sent down the canal, all ablaze until it nestles between the legs of the statue. And watch the coffin open and see Sergio rise like a phoenix into heaven.

City legend but it’s time to move on just like fern sadly. Too old expensive & injury prone.

We desperately need to get new replacements in for vinny, fern, YaYa, Silva, Aguero, crazy we are in this position

The way Sergio has these injury problems. I really don't think that the club will be renewing Sergio's contract. If this happens I just hope the fans can say goodbye properly. I just hope we can get back into the Etithad Stadium after the New Year.

City legend but it’s time to move on just like fern sadly. Too old expensive & injury prone.

We desperately need to get new replacements in for vinny, fern, YaYa, Silva, Aguero, crazy we are in this position
Dias replaced Kompany, Rodri replaced Fernandinho and Foden replaced Silva. Nothing crazy about our position.

Well they never got rid off Vinny,he decided to go..

Aguero will always remain a legend, but it's difficult, (not just at City) for star players to judge the exact moment to leave, especially as it's not always in their hands.

Kompany got it right, but he's a rare exception.

It's quite sad that i probably prefer that he leaves next summer. Just so we can sign someone to replace him.
The only situation where i would want him to stay 1 more year is if we can't get in a replacement. We need 2 new forwards next summer IMO. One to replace Aguero, and the other to give us an additional option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.