#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he was poor to be honest, and he's often guilty of overconfidence which I thought he was once or twice tonight. But he's coming back from injury and it's a much needed extra pair of legs so hopefully he can kick on

Did alright, helps us to control games which is useful but needs to offer more. plays the game like it’s a 90 minute rondo, there’s little purpose to a lot of his play. he isn’t going to get forward like a cancelo or mendy can do which is fine but he has to offer something else to compensate. Mendy cancelo and Ake all offer more depending on the game. His versatility will prove useful in the coming months through sheer lack of numbers in the squad.

I like him and I thought he was alright tonight, but we'd be a hell of a lot better off with a proper left back in the squad instead.

Cant everyone, develop Zinchenko. Sell and get a replacement for Mendy.
New/Zinchenko/Ake

People may not like what I`m about to say,

He cant tackle. He`s often caught out of position. He has no real pace. He struggles to get to the by-line to get a cross in. He mostly slows our attacks down and offers no service to the left winger. Most of the time he turns our team from attack to defense by passing backwards or sideways.

He does seem like a nice lad though so it`s not all bad.

Even though Cancelo isnt a leftback he`s better in that position hands down than Zinchenko.

And nowhere near Ake in truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.