#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet first 20 minutes I thought, but grew into the game and played well. Was far more effective than Mahrez on the right also when he briefly went over there.

I think he is still recovering from that 18/19 season - physically as well as mentally..

The main problem we have right now along with the attacking front three (who can't score more than 1 goal after the first game against wolves) - is that our attacking midfielders lack energy and pace - which we were used to during 17/18 and 18/19 season. Debruyne is great but Gundogan and Bernardo look so fragile and slow that our midfield isn't as solid as we would want to..

I remember how Bernardo played there two years ago - running 15 kilometers and fighting and tackling and always demanding the ball...

Pep should try Foden definitely - he is the best attacking midfielder right now in the team - after Debruyne..

Not surprised there are no new comments since the game. Not sure why people are always clammering for him, haven’t seen him do much in awhile.

Feel sorry for him. Shadow of the player he was. I think the lad needs a move to get going again. Doesn’t even know his best position anymore.

Feel sorry for him. Shadow of the player he was. I think the lad needs a move to get going again. Doesn’t even know his best position anymore.

He's played wide right for 90% of his career so fuck knows why he doesn't know it's his best position.

What the fucks going on with this guy? Been shite for 18 months now. Very worrying

Not surprised there are no new comments since the game. Not sure why people are always clammering for him, haven’t seen him do much in awhile.
Thought he had a decent game against Sheffield United and then dropped again for the following two games. Sums up his past two years here , which is pretty worrying and bizarre as he’s arguably our most talented midfielder aside from De Bruyne

Quality player who has been messed about too much. Hope he gets the opportunity and has the desire to turn it round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.