Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never a man i took to,and not just because he played for that lot.In fairness though,it sounds like Cole has been to hell and back in recent years with his many health issues,he has a story to tell that might just help others.
Like David James he fucked us off first chance he got and gobbled up the Mandaric/Redknapp money to go to fucking Portsmouth, only to find out it was all built on sand.
Always amazed me that the South Stand clapped James every time he returned while giving Sylvain Distin - a great club servant who wanted to stay but whose contract ran out when we had no chairman or manager- loads of shit from TOJ and similar braindead pissed up Yonners.

Don’t worry, John Shergold(who?), gives Pep advice further down in his Daily United/Liverpool article.

img}
Ian Herbert has a Mail article where he claims slippy G already has a better record as a manager than Ole, Lampard and Arteta. Here's me thinking he had been managing in a league where only one other team can compete while Arteta has already taken Arsenal to a cup win. We've already heard that every dentist's nightmare is the greatest manager ever because he's won the one trophy all really great managers win and Pep hasn't since he came to City, so I'm wondering how long slippy will be given to win the CL with Rangers.

Sky peddling the narrative that Liverpool are battling bravely against all the odds. There’s charts, statistical analysis, the lot. Yet, as they state themselves, City have had more players out injured. So why is this written from Liverpool’s perspective? Where’s the article detailing City’s struggles?

The lengths they go to to make their excuses for them should they fail to win the league, it’s astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.