COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not wanting to create controversy on purpose.
It's a worldwide pandemic and I know people who have had it.
However a lot of people I speak to and some are in the medical profession say the daily figures are not correct and are grossly exaggerated.
If that is the case it begs the question why? Is something else happening that we dont yet know?
Which members of the medical profession say which figures are exaggerated?

From saliva when they swab your throat

Interesting.

The test, PCR, which they've conspicuously struggled to get sufficient capacity for, does not sequence or fingerprint human DNA.

It tests for the presence of a particular sequence of viral RNA, a bit like rather than reading a book (DNA fingerprinting), just searching through a leaflet to see if a particular word is there.

Now. If I've understood you correctly, you're suggesting that as well as doing the simple PCR test, the govt is also secretly doing an additional much more complex DNA sequencing test? Even though they're struggling to do the simple PCR testing?

Do I have that right?

They have to close schools now otherwise the lockdown will go on through Christmas. Schools should now close for christmas
I have to call this out. You are wrong. Our kids have been put back so much in the previous lock down. govt has realised this hence the statement that schools will stay open no matter what, especially primary schools where risk is minimal. It's not the kids fault this lockdown could go on longer, just look outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.