Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

No it's being honest which some can't bring themselves to do. A lot of talking amongst yourselves going on watching us last 2 seasons. It's been a huge drop off in entertainment and results.
Speak for yourself, you say the last 2 seasons, not this as we aren’t there, so assume you mean the season we got 98 points and won all the domestic trophies as well. I saw some really good games last season , was there a drop off ,yes.
I am looking to going back next. If your bored by it don’t go, because Pep will still be manager, we will play the same way, we will win things.

Speak for yourself, you say the last 2 seasons, not this as we aren’t there, so assume you mean the season we got 98 points and won all the domestic trophies as well. I saw some really good games last season , was there a drop off ,yes.
I am looking to going back next. If your bored by it don’t go, because Pep will still be manager, we will play the same way, we will win things.

Best you got to try and bring a season in you knew I wasn't talking about? Pretty desperate fella

Good guesswork at the end though

No it's being honest which some can't bring themselves to do. A lot of talking amongst yourselves going on watching us last 2 seasons. It's been a huge drop off in entertainment and results.
Being honest I love watching City regardless of results and sometime drop offs in entertainment levels, they are always interesting to watch.

Best you got to try and bring a season in you knew I wasn't talking about? Pretty desperate fella
So you are talking this season, makes your post even dafter. Of course football in empty stadiums is less interesting, for fans, players managers alike. Of course we talk amongst ourselves watching it on T.V, at home I haven’t even watched a game with other teams this season due to lack of interest .

Being honest I love watching City regardless of results and sometime drop offs in entertainment levels, they are always interesting to watch.
Correct , our football is unmatched , i rarely watch any other games though , occasionally the Rags and Dippers in the hope they get beat , if they are losing or struggling i continue to watch , but as soon as they score and are looking like winning , i turn it off :)

So you are talking this season, makes your post even dafter. Of course football in empty stadiums is less interesting, for fans, players managers alike. Of course we talk amongst ourselves watching it on T.V, at home I haven’t even watched a game with other teams this season due to lack of interest .

So you chat amongst yourselves while City is on glad you agree with me:-)

Not sure its a huge drop off in entertainment , we are still playing good footballing and creating chances , ive tried to watch other premier league games and usually turn off within a few minutes , there is some turgid , boring football in the Premier league but we are not one of the teams producing that football.
Maybe we have been spoiled with nearly 150 goals a season in all competitions but that has got to be tough to achieve every season , we will have to settle for around 100-120 this season , most clubs can only dream of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.