Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops oh well probably the theatre of nightmares for him if he leaves Villa then.

Blimey, he would have been a 16yr old Villa fan back then. You know how anti City they were/are after Barry & Milner left to join us. Turned into an excellent player.

Not for me. Can't imagine him at City. So he looked good in an England team. So what. De Bruyne was much better last night and is a class above. His control, brilliant passing especially that long perfectly weighted long pass out to the right with the outside of his foot was perfection.

Not for me. Can't imagine him at City. So he looked good in an England team. So what. De Bruyne was much better and is a class above.

kdb is run into the ground has had a load of injures and is 30 ,, that’s why we have the same problems year after year not replacing , resting or rotating our legends quickly enough

Thank you. We need actual wingers, he is just like coutinho or ziyech, can play as a winger but we need a real winger not a player that would always drift inside.

I don’t get where people see his place in our team and don’t say midfield, because it is a role he literally never plays.
Pep doesn't favour a traditional winger,he likes his widemen to be comfortable cutting inside and switching position if need be.Hence why Grealish would be perfect.

Not for me. Can't imagine him at City. So he looked good in an England team. So what. De Bruyne was much better last night and is a class above. His control, brilliant passing especially that long perfectly weighted long pass out to the right with the outside of his foot was perfection.
A poor England team......and he plays on the left,where he'd compliment KDB.The pair of them,alongside Foden/Bernie,would be incredible.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Have to be careful though cause he's obviously in a bit of form at the moment so he's being bigged up immensely.

Be interesting to see him react to hitting a bit of a dry spell. He's probably already done this but I've not followed his career that closely to know.

I'd take him in a heartbeat. Have to be careful though cause he's obviously in a bit of form at the moment so he's being bigged up immensely.

Be interesting to see him react to hitting a bit of a dry spell. He's probably already done this but I've not followed his career that closely to know.

I think he's been playing at this level for a while - going off whenever I saw him last season, his chances created stats last season (second only to Kev I think) and what Villa fans say about him. Him getting an england chance has suddenly made people notice what's been there for a while.

Amusing how much opinions in this thread seem to have changed considering all the snide digs at him in the summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.