I am a celebrity 2020

Why?
He has anxiety and is claustrophobic
As am I
Doesn't make him weak.
Shouldn’t have gone in then should he. Can’t say he didn’t know what to expect... unless he’s been on the moon for 15 years or so.

Shouldn’t have gone in then should he. Can’t say he didn’t know what to expect... unless he’s been on the moon for 15 years or so.

Its only a modern day it's a knockout

This Jordan is a bell end.

Im always a little suspicious of the contestants who seem to have these huge phobias, they know they will get voted time and time again for the tasks due to their reactions and get loads of airtime. To be fair to this guy for him to get to the point where he threw up makes me think he is genuine.

Im always a little suspicious of the contestants who seem to have these huge phobias, they know they will get voted time and time again for the tasks due to their reactions and get loads of airtime. To be fair to this guy for him to get to the point where he threw up makes me think he is genuine.
I disagree, I throw up every time I visit a pub and I love em..

I enjoyed last night. That jordan fella was very funny. Im a Celeb is just a bit of light relief which for many is a nice change after the last few months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.