Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I was really excited to hear the news today but having had a scan through the Ragcafe "Pep sackwatch" thread i am having second thoughts.

I hadn't realised that on top of his salary we we also paying him huge off the books payments doubling his reported salary, apparently it's not just him either but all of our players. That why we never lose any of our top players. On top of this we are going to be paying Messi over £750k a week to sit on the bench and spend another £150 million in January again. I just hope a Governing body such as Uefa never go through our books to find this clear fraud, we would be in the shit bigtime as even if we appealed it would go to an independant body like CAS who would surely find us guilty as charged.

Sad day for us blues.
Yep but just wait until Ragcafe find out that City pay us all six figure salaries just to support them with a £100 bonus for every Bluemoon post- sorry feckers that they are
Now where is that Cohiba Siglo VI I’m sure I left a box somewhere

Brilliant watch that for any city supporter, the fire is still there & the glint in the eye is back, you just get the impression he is leading the whole club and won’t leave until he considers the job done, whether that’s the CL or another PL or two remains to be seen. Either way this club isn’t going away, behind the scenes we are the best run club in world football with the greatest facilities and the best manager by far
35,000 at away matches Pep? I think that was only once, York away

Yep but just wait until Ragcafe find out that City pay us all six figure salaries just to support them with a £100 bonus for every Bluemoon post- sorry feckers that they are

With a £500 matchday bonus for not turning up (£750 family stand) to keep the red penners happy.

who knew kaz and jimharri were billionaires

The only people not happy with Pep renewing are our rivals and those who fall for what our rivals say.

Best manager in the world I hope he stays forever and builds the greatest team ever seen ( even though he already did that once lol).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.