Spurs (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost hope of Pep benching Rodri the wardrobe so I’m no longer disappointed to see his name on the team sheet, rest of the side is decent. Benching Sterling is the right call whether he’s 100% or not. Mahrez also had a good international break and Foden on the bench gives us a high energy sub to bring into the game as players start to tire.

We’re not going to see Kdb Bernardo Jesus and Foden in the same starting team that often because it limits our bench options. We need to have the option of replacing tired legs with fresh energy otherwise teams will just sit in even deeper to begin with seeing that we’ve not got much to bring on. It’s a strong team with a very strong looking attacking bench for the first time this season. Think we will see a decent attacking performance providing our back 4 can find Kdb/Bernardo frequently.

Last edited:
Sad to see Mahrez being chosen ahead of Foden after his display the other night.
I know - on current form it's a puzzling decision. To be frank this season apart from his goal at Leeds he's been utter gash. Maybe one last chance? It's in his hands but for me he should be nowhere near this team. Other than that great to see the midfield three - we will need Bernardo's energy today.

Dissapointing maybe but it's hardly a joke.

People go so over the top with Mahrez it's ridiculous.
This. Where's all this energy for Sterling who's been almost as disappointing this year? Mahrez had an even better international break than Foden and that's saying something as good as Phil was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.