Spurs (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Spurs (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden is the 2nd best player at this football club after KDB yet Pep keeps him on the bench. The mind fucking boggles.

I'm pretty sure every manager that isn't Pep would be starting the lad every week.
Is it possible that Pep and co saw in training that Phil’s MOTM exploits for England took a bit out of him and thus it is better to keep him as an option to change this particular match, if needed?

There is nothing to say he doesn’t start the next match. And the one after that.

The moaning about supposed bias in the buildup is boring as fuck now. You don’t have to watch it, simply turn it off or don’t turn it on until kick off. It’s that simple!

Or if you really want to see buildup then you can watch City via social media who do a “we’re not really here” live buildup show every match with all the arse licking you can possibly want.
Nobody wants arse licking , we just want fair and balanced

Sky comparing our stats with the rest of the Premier League when we've played 7 and everyone else (except Villa) has played 8. Really quite pathetic...

The moaning about supposed bias in the buildup is boring as fuck now. You don’t have to watch it, simply turn it off or don’t turn it on until kick off. It’s that simple!

Or if you really want to see buildup then you can watch City via social media who do a “we’re not really here” live buildup show every match with all the arse licking you can possibly want.

Its that simple, don't read the posts.

Jeez just seen the "highlights" of last seasons fixture at Spurs. What a joke result that was... We was robbed!!!

Payback time lads.

I like the look of the team, apart from Mahrez starting. Hopefully he might put in a performance today as he's due one.

Hopefully Torres can kick on from his game for Spain. Excited to see what he can do.

I fancy us to win this today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.