Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (21/11/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked like a foul on Torres in the box there wasn’t it? Aurier just slides into him from behind and puts him on the floor

We are all over these twats and just need to get the final ball or finish off, but it's been like this for a season. Our back line is as straight as a dogs hind leg, no wonder they managed to get in behind.

We have now hit the clueless shit level of our play with misplaced passes. And our energy levels are dropping. We have a whole host of problems this season.

We are NOT clinical and opposition scores against us with one shot on target.
Same every game.
if I was a PL manager or player, I would relish playing us as we are so predictable and easy to play against. Just defend deep and counter, no worrying about our set pieces, know we have cock ups in us that will give them chances and nothing to worry about re our finishing. Just powder puff these days. And know we only need 1 shot on target to win the game as we rarely come back from behind to win

Either get better players or change the build up play to a more direct style. We are carrying so many player each game. 4 player at least

The usual shite.

We make a million passes around their box,are better in overall play,but cannot score in a brothel.They break,and take advantage of our bizarre defending.......one fucking nil.

It's so predictable and that is something I thought would not happen for a long time. But that is where we find ourselves now

Tactics and style of play is nullified by this opposition setup. Everyone knows it

Spurs are lucky to be ahead.
Indeed, but how many times have we said that about our opponents. Where they are in the league they’d take a draw in this game too beforehand, so I don’t expect their tactics would change, even if we did equalise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.