Jayden Braaf joins Borussia Dortmund on a permanent deal

He'll be offski,who can blame him?

The kid has no loyalty to the club and he's highly ambitious and impatient.He has no need to sit around waiting for the opportunity that he could instantly get elsewhere.

while the likes of Mahrez stink up the place - this lad deserves a chance at least to make the subs bench - he couldnt be any worse than Marhez

while the likes of Mahrez stink up the place - this lad deserves a chance at least to make the subs bench - he couldnt be any worse than Marhez
At this point I think Palmer is ahead of Braaf in the pecking order

At this point I think Palmer is ahead of Braaf in the pecking order
Do they play on the same side...i thought Braff was left sided and Palmer right sided?

Is palmer better than braff - doesnt look like it to me though ive seen little of either of them but about he same amount for both

Pep wont trust the kids,along with the fact he also has too many highly paid first teamers to accommodate.

Do they play on the same side...i thought Braff was left sided and Palmer right sided?

Is palmer better than braff - doesnt look like it to me though ive seen little of either of them but about he same amount for both
Braaf plays on both sides, Palmer on the right and sometimes centrally. Braaf is quicker and stronger, but Palmer is much more intelligent and better in posession. Palmer suits our style much more than Braaf. That doesn’t mean that Braaf wouldn’t be good in the first team though. Two exciting talents

Braaf plays on both sides, Palmer on the right and sometimes centrally. Braaf is quicker and stronger, but Palmer is much more intelligent and better in posession. Palmer suits our style much more than Braaf. That doesn’t mean that Braaf wouldn’t be good in the first team though. Two exciting talents
Good description.

Braaf is far more direct and instinctive,something Pep seems to hate.

As we saw again on Saturday we need a plan B.

He could be that given the chance.

Pep likes players who has possession stat of not giving the ball away and why Mahrez plays and not Foden these stats for me are mean fcuk all it’s about creating real chances also sometimes losing the ball more have less possession mean better clear cut chances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.