Premier league Games 21/22/23 November

Not saying that’s not handball m8 but don’t you lot get tired every week on here when they play saying the same stuff

I get tired of people saying how much better they are compared to us when they have EVERY single decision go in their favour.

Jesus goal last night is handball and that isn't? That does my head in

Liverpool's scouting and analysis dept has to be world class. Dropped 40m on Jota out of nowhere, felt like a completely random transfer and yet he has already won them 9 points. The 2nd goal against Sheffield United, 2nd goal against West Ham and now the 2nd goal in today's match. Can't be all down to the manager or DoF. I wonder what their science dept is doing differently.

Not so, just not a hysterical knobhead
So your happy with the way we are playing in the last 8 games then yeah? Lol

There's is nothing wrong with admitting when a team is far superior to us. That's why we are in the situation we are in. Everyone saying its fine, don't worry, Pep will sort it, Mahrez will have a worldy next week. Sometimes a dose of reality really helps :)

Honestly don’t think there’s as many trolls on here as some of you make out. Truth is we’ve been off the pace this season - saying that doesn’t make someone a rag or a dipper
"Some of YOU" eh......
They are a bunch of sad cunts posting on another teams forum whilst their own team are playing, guaranteed they won't be from the city of self pity & will never have set foot in Anfield...

Liverpool's scouting and analysis dept has to be world class. Dropped 40m on Jota out of nowhere, felt like a completely random transfer and yet he has already won them 9 points. The 2nd goal against Sheffield United, 2nd goal against West Ham and now the 2nd goal in today's match. Can't be all down to the manager or DoF. I winder what their science dept is doing differently.
Yes it used to be ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.