Fencing dispute

So you're saying he can go as high as he wants? Could he build a 20 foot / 30 foot fence because it's a few inches away from the boundary? No wonder there's so much trouble round your way.
Either you were pissed when you wrote that nonsense or your lack of comprehension is astonishing because I didn't say that at all.

What I said was that there was "no boundary dispute as the thing he is erecting is a garden feature not a fence and not on a boundary. Other rules may apply but the 1.8m fence height one certainly won’t".

This is the first time that I have ever emboldened anything on this forum but you're so far off the mark that you needed it!

Either you were pissed when you wrote that nonsense or your lack of comprehension is astonishing because I didn't say that at all.

What I said was that there was "no boundary dispute as the thing he is erecting is a garden feature not a fence and not on a boundary. Other rules may apply but the 1.8m fence height one certainly won’t".

This is the first time that I have ever emboldened anything on this forum but you're so far off the mark that you needed it!
I think the bit where you said that the fence is not a fence must’ve confused me. Apologies if my comprehension of that line let me down but I can assure you that I haven’t had a drink since Saturday at about 9:30 (pm, I’m not an animal. I watched City with a few and then decided to keep spirits up with a few more).

If the new fence that isn’t a fence is close to (less than half a metre) the existing fence (that I assume is a fence), runs parallel for more than 4 metres and acts as a boundary, albeit in addition to the original boundary, the same rules shall apply. Look it up if you want.

I simply assumed (wrongly it seems) that you would know all about boundaries and borders but clearly not. Maybe the whole conflict thing has been a misinterpretation of boundary laws. I can see how it quickly escalated though if people reacted by typing in bold letters like you did.

You should have a chat with them and explain that since they’ve opened a grievance with the council, they will need to inform potential buyers of an on going dispute, presumably provide copies of letters etc in the buyers pack.....

Fairly sure they wouldn’t want the bother......
This /\/\/\

Friends had their house on the market and a bloke who's garden partially backed onto theirs put in a new fence and annexed some of my friends garden
They were going to open a dispute until they were told that they would have to disclose it to potential buyers, so they left it
I'm not sure if after completion they told the buyer of their house to check the boundary deeds so the new owner could open a dispute

I simply assumed (wrongly it seems) that you would know all about boundaries and borders but clearly not. Maybe the whole conflict thing has been a misinterpretation of boundary laws. I can see how it quickly escalated though if people reacted by typing in bold letters like you did.

Not sure it's his side responsible for the big border walls, otherwise his username would be Judea&SamariaBlues.

Not a fence but some cunts took a brick to my car last night , windscreen and side window smashed in , £85 excess it is cost me , did i say cunts

As you were

Imagine being that **** who moans about a foot of fence. I'd tell him to fuck off and make it 8 foot

Not a fence but some cunts took a brick to my car last night , windscreen and side window smashed in , £85 excess it is cost me , did i say cunts

As you were
Well look on the bright side, as long as it wasn't torched and non of your female family members were sexually interfered with, I doubt it was any of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.