Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money won’t be the issue for any club because there’s a fee Dortmund will let him go for, Halaand already knew he would leave when he joined as did Dortmund.

He will have the choice of 4/5 clubs and he will go wherever he wants

Maybe, but Messi will come as false 9, if he comes. I don't see the club going for a striker who will come in as 3rd choice making that much of a difference.
Surely Serge will be almost out of the equation next season. Messi as a false 9 and we’ll struggle even more against packed defences. This won’t be Messi who is arguably the best player ever, he’s not going to be beating 4 men regularly. He’d need legs and movement around him. So if he’s playing as a false 9 we’d have even less movement than before.

Surely Serge will be almost out of the equation next season. Messi as a false 9 and we’ll struggle even more against packed defences. This won’t be Messi who is arguably the best player ever, he’s not going to be beating 4 men regularly. He’d need legs and movement around him. So if he’s playing as a false 9 we’d have even less movement than before.

I can’t agree with that at all.

There wouldn’t be a better player in the world at helping unlocked at packed defence even now. He’s currently better than Silva was at his peak and is a better finisher than Aguero.

I can’t agree with that at all.

There wouldn’t be a better player in the world at helping unlocked at packed defence even now. He’s currently better than Silva was at his peak and is a better finisher than Aguero.
All well and good but the team isn’t firing so he’d have to do it all himself. Can’t wait to see Messi wonder what he’s got himself into when he’s got an empty net to tap it in and Mahrez spoons it into row Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.