General Videogame Thread

Decided to get AC Valhalla in the end along with Horizon Zero Dawn, both on PC.

Enjoying AC Valhalla so far but good grief, its taxing on my GPU. With an RTX 2070 super At 1440p, I’m around medium settings if I want a stable 60fps. Think people might be better with it on console if they have the option, or a beefier gpu.

Is there a faster way to play on a PC or is it just FM mobile and touch that have the faster versions?

This page details the differences between versions. A lot of people actually prefer the Touch version due to it being a little more streamlined.

I bought Outward for the PS4 and the jury is out. Feel like i'm forcing myself through it at the moment and trying to convince myself it isn't terrible. At least it was only 12 quid - at this moment I would have felt cheated to pay full price.

I finally get the point of this game. However - it's a game that requires at least two hours of play per session to be worth it. Spent hours arsing around at the weekend doing quests - tried it for an hour yesterday and only had time to venture back to the local town and get warm clothes to help with the cold weather. Going onto a game to buy clothes is not a game.

Decided to get AC Valhalla in the end along with Horizon Zero Dawn, both on PC.

Enjoying AC Valhalla so far but good grief, its taxing on my GPU. With an RTX 2070 super At 1440p, I’m around medium settings if I want a stable 60fps. Think people might be better with it on console if they have the option, or a beefier gpu.

I've finally packed it in today. I've tried and have sunk 20 hours in. The game has fantastic graphics and looks beautiful, but its bloated as fuck. You can't progress in the story until you do the side quests/find loot, and they've made it such a chore that it genuinely takes hours to do.

I can sell it for £37 at CEX so I think I'll take them up on that offer. Worst AC since Unity IMO.

It's hilarious watching people on facebook marketplace and gumtree trying to offload their 2080's for more than the cost of a brand new better 3080.

It's not like the new cards are exponentially better than a 2080, they're better but I suspect not very much so to the human eye.

I'm still waiting for a decent deal for a GPU/Graphics Card upgrade, like I was last year.

It seems those days are gone, where you could build a PC that can match or outdo the latest consoles for less. Can't even buy the Card on it's own for less by the looks of it. Is that a deliberate move from the manufacturers and console makers or still the bitcoin mining issue?

I'm still waiting for a decent deal for a GPU/Graphics Card upgrade, like I was last year.

It seems those days are gone, where you could build a PC that can match or outdo the latest consoles for less. Can't even buy the Card on it's own for less by the looks of it. Is that a deliberate move from the manufacturers and console makers or still the bitcoin mining issue?

Which GPU and CPU are you using now bud?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.