Champions League games 24/25 November

Just watched that United penalty - Rashford looks over his shoulder to see where the defender is, leans into him and then falls over. Penchester United.
The games gone, all we need now is the mother of one of the players to come into the ring onto the pitch and hit one of the opposition over the head with a chair.

No.

RM sold CR7 for 100 M when they decided he wasn't worth it anymore. Now, imagine his clause was always 100 M, he would have been snatched by another top club way sooner (in a world where the player wanted to leave too).

By not having a clause, you are keeping all the options.

The problem of City is they obviously don't want to sell the players who are performing well. Which means they either sell them when the players contracts are running low (Sané) or when the players are clearly declining/losing their hype. In the latter case, only inferior clubs will be interested in recruiting such players and they will offer less transfer fee money because they will have to cover the wage demands.
CR fucking 7?????
giphy.gif

Just watched that United penalty - Rashford looks over his shoulder to see where the defender is, leans into him and then falls over. Penchester United.
The games gone, all we need now is the mother of one of the players to come into the ring onto the pitch and hit one of the opposition over the head with a chair.
Exactly. Totally initiated by the attacker, who puts his leg into the defender, and I guess it wasn't discussed. He's a cheat.

I think I’ll be joining you in watching our future legendary striker play tonight.
Didn’t get on but certainly one to watch.

It must be great to be a Dortmund fan. Incredible atmosphere when ground full, a conveyor belt of top young players passing through and each trophy they win really meaning something as it’s done at the expense of an evil juggernaut in Munich.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.