Covid: Personal views

so, there is the theory of the Great Reset - that the global economies will be reset to a new system in the near future to further entrench wealth for a few and further restrict the rights of the populace. Covid is the vehicle to enact it and the shear amount of money being spent is meaningless.

What i want to know, if you believe that sort of thing, is why? why wipe trillions off global economies for a gamble?

so, there is the theory of the Great Reset - that the global economies will be reset to a new system in the near future to further entrench wealth for a few and further restrict the rights of the populace. Covid is the vehicle to enact it and the shear amount of money being spent is meaningless.

What i want to know, if you believe that sort of thing, is why? why wipe trillions off global economies for a gamble?
Nah, it's more likely because a small % of people are about to make multi billions out of a vaccine most people don't need or want to be honest. I do believe the government absolutely are getting right off on playing God though, and trying to push this 'new normal' narrative! F that I want the old normal back. PS you only have to look at history to realise that the elite don't give a stuff about the old and vulnerable, so this dramatic swing to prioritising that group over the economy has naturally raised suspicion.

Nah, it's more likely because a small % of people are about to make multi billions out of a vaccine most people don't need or want to be honest. I do believe the government absolutely are getting right off on playing God though, and trying to push this 'new normal' narrative! F that I want the old normal back. PS you only have to look at history to realise that the elite don't give a stuff about the old and vulnerable, so this dramatic swing to prioritising that group over the economy has naturally raised suspicion.

as a mate of mine said, why wipe 10s of trillions off stockmarkets to make a few bill for pharma? or are there now competing global conspiracy camps? mathematically it's a bit wonky isnt it?

as a mate of mine said, why wipe 10s of trillions off stockmarkets to make a few bill for pharma? or are there now competing global conspiracy camps? mathematically it's a bit wonky isnt it?
Depends what you believe, which news outlets you watch listen to, and your inner feeling of the situation. I wouldn't just use your mate as your primary source of information. The whole thing is wonky to be fair, which ever 'side'you have fallen on.

We have put these signs out 3 times now in our local town, around 30 at a time and within 24hrs they have all been removed. What is the matter with people, ok the signs properly aren't needed as most people should the rules. But its government guidelines that towns/cities show them.

20201111_121758.jpg

Based on anecdotal evidence only, I'm concerned that not enough people will want to be vaccinated. Besides the simpletons and timid I'm hearing that there are people who should know better that they won't be vaccinated. I even heard novak djokovic was against vaccinations.

Is there any reliable evidence or survey that enough people will take a vaccine?

Based on anecdotal evidence only, I'm concerned that not enough people will want to be vaccinated. Besides the simpletons and timid I'm hearing that there are people who should know better that they won't be vaccinated. I even heard novak djokovic was against vaccinations.

Is there any reliable evidence or survey that enough people will take a vaccine?
I've yet to come across anyone in the real world,except for 2 oddballs with their conspiracy nonsense, that have said they won't and will get it as soon as possible.

I've yet to come across anyone in the real world,except for 2 oddballs with their conspiracy nonsense, that have said they won't and will get it as soon as possible.
Thanks. My anecdotal evidence is based on my wife's hearsay. She circulates more than me, generally with more simpletons than I do.

Thanks. My anecdotal evidence is based on my wife's hearsay. She circulates more than me, generally with more simpletons than I do.
I'm going off the regulars in my coffee shop, so over the last couple of weeks maybe 60- 100 different people have discussed it with me or each other, so a fair cross section and as I said they are overwhelmingly eager to get it.

You start telling people what they should have injected in their bodies and you are going to get a problem. You start telling them they can't have their freedom they've grown up with without it you are going to have far out reaching social revolt. The protests we see now ( or don't depending on which news source you subscribe to ) are the tip of the iceberg. To dismiss someone as a simpleton for not wanting a vaccine frankly says more about you than them, and to not do your own research and completely believe what you are being told to do is well frankly your choice. Don't say 'well the scientists say' because they are not universally unanimous on a) we need mass vaccination or b) Covid is the life threatening mass killer we are told.

And to your last point, simple offer it to people who are vulnerable and at risk first, for most people the effects are the same as a cold or no affects at all, I ask if the affected group are vaccinated ( at there own discretion of course ) why does there need to be worldwide vaccination? Do you not even look at the death stats and see more are well into old age and with pre existing conditions and question why a healthy individual needs to be vaccinate, with a vaccine which currently is showing less effectiveness than the good old immune system? I am not digging you out, I just struggle with the concept that people are begging to have a vaccine inserted in them when it hasn't gone through the rigorous tests most vaccinations do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.