Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
De bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Torres
Sterling
Jesus

I know some people will complain whoever the ref is, but Mason really is one of my least favourite officials.
I don’t complain, just try to find any redeeming features. Alas, although I cannot stand his officiating, I can only say that he is our go to man when we need a win. 7 out of 7 last season, the ****!

A thread before we play tomorrow ?
Sorry kaz, I started a Ref Appointment thread (to be renamed to Pre-Match obviously after the game tomorrow night) so we can continue discussing Burnley in the same thread on ... but some (mod probably) keeps renaming it to Pre-Match already ... (probably the same one who tells me off and locks em up if I name them Pre-Match :p)

This ref is an idiot, he seriously hasn't got a clue
Oh, he HAS, he has.
He knows EXACTLY what he's doing when he "referees" us.
Burnley and Southampton have been mentioned, but the one that stands out for me (amongst many) was the cup tie at Cardiff,when he allowed them to kick the shit out of us with hardly any sanction, apart from the odd booking. The foul on Sane was a definite red card when he was clean through, but a yellow card only was given.
Apparently, he hates City as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.