Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Yes we played well and I am generally positive but you cant hide the fact that scoring no more than 1 goal a match especially against shite like that is going to get us where we need to be. Infact I am very concerned cos if this goes on a lot longer we will be competing for no titles at all.

Yes, god knows where we will be if we keep...comfortably winning 1-0. That would be a fucking disaster!

Seems like an incredible arrogance, presumably born through ignorance to assume we should put 4 goals minimum past a side that's conceded 7 goals all season (4 to City).

They clearly have an excellent defence. They put Arsenal out of the Europa in July, they only just missed out on beating Wolves in the next round. They drew with Spurs last season and almost upset Bayern but lost 3-2. They've played 35 games in 2020 and kept about 25 clean sheets, they know how to defend and they know how to defend against Champions League quality opposition.

So why you'd expect 4-0 to be the minimum score against them is completely beyond me.

Last edited:
Yes, god knows where we will be if we keep...comfortably winning 1-0. That would be a fucking disaster!
Lol.

TBF liverpool and Bayern arent cruising as much in their games too.

Players look extremely tired and rigid on the ball.

More rotation is required for the next few months and form required when the knockouts start.

Hope that puts to rest the obsession with Fernandinho. Yet again he played in midfield and was awful, gave away a stupid foul for no reason then a give away in our own box.

Other than that I thought we were brilliant the first 15 minutes and am very much looking forward to the Burnley game.

Hope that puts to rest the obsession with Fernandinho. Yet again he played in midfield and was awful, gave away a stupid foul for no reason then a give away in our own box.
He was bound to be a bit rusty after playing so little football recently. Think he’ll only be a bit part player this season, but deserves a bit more respect than that.

We really miss someone up front like Tevez. A nasty aggressive tough little fucker, hard to knock off the ball and can bang goals in from all over and never gives defenders a minutes peace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.