#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb again tonight. would be even more influential in the six role solo with another body infront of him to find instead of Rodri trying to hold his hand.

Here’s one for you - he’s been our most consistent player this season.

Walker has had better stand-out games, but a few poor ones.

He’s not even playing in his best position (might not be his or Pep’s favoured position for him, but he performs at his best at 6). But my POTS so far.

He’s not even playing in his best position (might not be his or Pep’s favoured position for him, but he performs at his best at 6). But my POTS so far.
Consistency is the key.

He plays whatever role Pep asks of him and there is a reason Pep trusts him so much.

One of the things I am noticing is that I see almost every player on the squad get blamed for performances on here.

And that's fine, it is what it is, but when over half the squad is blamed for being shit (when we know its not true they have won trophies together) it tells me that Pep is still trying to figure out how to adapt without Kompany, David and Aguero.

@Neville Kneville must have enjoyed when he fairly brutally hacked down an Olympiakos player for no discernible reason like some sort of Michael Brown tribute act.

Escaped without a yellow, too.

Don't look now, but he is looking faster of late. Shades of the Dortmund Gundogan :)

Nicely sums up our season so far .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.