Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do tell.

Mind you, Pep Guardiola comes across as a ruthless bastard as well, and I hope Carlo Ancelotti is because Everton need one. And Fergie, we all know about.
I meant it as a compliment. I think Klopp is a great manager. He has shaken Liverpool to the rafters, a bit like Mancini did at City. When he came into Liverpool he upset a lot of people there who had become complacent in all areas of the club. Apparently he is a total bastard to work for with the backroom staff and the players under constant pressure. He is said to be moody and difficult.
He is exactly the person LFC needed after years of failure. With the media he is mostly "Mr Happy" but sometimes the mask slips.
I rate Ancelotti as well but he may have mellowed too much with age to turn Everton round. I hope he does though.

I meant it as a compliment. I think Klopp is a great manager. He has shaken Liverpool to the rafters, a bit like Mancini did at City. When he came into Liverpool he upset a lot of people there who had become complacent in all areas of the club. Apparently he is a total bastard to work for with the backroom staff and the players under constant pressure. He is said to be moody and difficult.
He is exactly the person LFC needed after years of failure. With the media he is mostly "Mr Happy" but sometimes the mask slips.
I rate Ancelotti as well but he may have mellowed too much with age to turn Everton round. I hope he does though.

Klopp is very clearly a massive serial killer in waiting.

'Wack'...or 'Wacker' is an older term. A bit like saying 'Mate'. I do remember older guys saying it but I have not heard it said for years.
Thanks perhaps l got mixed up with what she said.
It reminds me of going to a match in Liverpool at a time when you would be asked the time and if you replied in the wrong accent you were in bother.
My mate's master plan was to reply 'l don't know, wack' but it was all in a Manchester accent.
A bit worrying but more so that this genius worked for British Nuclear Fuels!

Oh yeah, I was agreeing with you. All the best managers are arseholes, they have to be in this job. I wouldn't want to get on Pep's bad side. Not that I'm suggesting he's a bully or anything, he just comes across as very strict.

I hope he does as well because Everton suffer from the same complacency. There are players who've been here since Koeman who only seem to perform when they feel like it, and there's a bit of an old boys' club mentality with our backroom staff, though I blame Kenwright for that. I honestly don't think we'll ever progress much while he's around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.