COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when you're at breaking point and can feel one almighty snap coming on? That's what is going on inside my head right now.
15/12 this will get reviewed. We'll be reduced to tier 2. Then the virus will go on it's scheduled little break over Christmas, and then around mid January this country will be absolutely fucked.

Hancock sucking up big time to Liverpool, Not even hiding they are being rewarded for being a nice pet dog.

He is using them as a way to say - 'look at what you could of won'. Hoping to persuade more compliance to gain promotion to tier 2,

It will do the opposite I am afraid as people will just see it as political not medical. When it is really a bit of both.

He's probably just appeasing that huge Conservative block of voters they have across Merseyslide, haha!

That sound you're hearing?

That's the new 'red wall' tumbling down.

Lasted less than a year.

The levels of incompetence from this government, coupled with the divisions they have created, has reinforced the North South divide.

It's okay though, we're getting £10bn for an outdated train that can get us to Leeds 20 minutes quicker!

The problem with that is you are very unlikely to die of Covid but the affects of losing your job and not being able to support yourself or your family could lead to serious hardships.
I'd rather get covid than lose my job at the moment if there was a choice between the 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.