COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front page on Telegraph (so clearly coming from Gov) saying should be no issue with the AZ vaccine in UK, The extra study is for the FDA in the US. Phase 2 data proves it works in older people and should all be confirmed as fine in the Lancet shortly.

That's good news. Can we end the night like this or at least give it a week before everything goes to shite again?

P.s. I'm only up and down like a yoyo because I simply don't understand enough about how these things play out, so when I read shite news stories on the vaccine in a newspaper or wherever else, it's not so easy for me to see through it or really figure out what it's all based upon or why things might not be as bad as they seem. It's why I prefer posting it on here to see what people who seem to know a lot more than me makes of it, slightly reassuring.

Anyone able to tell us what we can do next week that we weren’t able to do this week?

Its not the deaths.
It’s the availability of hospital beds and ICU units.
they are now being taken up by younger people.
So what is the current occupancy of the Emergency Nightingale wards? No figures shown, I'm guessing nil.
ICU units are not much higher occupancy than usual flu season.
Everyday the stats show people admitted into hospital -How many are discharged having recovered? Figures never shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.