Return of Supporters

Should be all clubs in same league or no clubs imo. I think any number of fans will give the players a boost. We’ve waited this long so why not a bit longer till it’s league wide?

anyone know how clubs will sell tickets for the fans that want to go?

Imagine a full house at the Etihad(yes I know, insert jokes here...) for that first game after a year of no fans at all, it will be a special day.

I would much prefer that, instead of this 2000 bollocks.

Should be all clubs in same league or no clubs imo. I think any number of fans will give the players a boost. We’ve waited this long so why not a bit longer till it’s league wide?

anyone know how clubs will sell tickets for the fans that want to go?

The majority of clubs won't get 2k, especially with no away fans likely, and it is these clubs that can't afford to wait a bit longer.

2000 sat in silence is nothing and won't make a bit of difference for the home team.

Will probably cost the clubs more to staff it, than they make back in receipts, too.

I wouldn't go anyway and won't be going back, until we all can.
Does it include the bus welcome committee?

Cheered me up know end to read that clubs that open up with 2000 in them will lose at least £500k per game :+)
Looking forward to seeing how they deal with the ticketing and policing.
Wonder if any will try to get out of it, well Mr levy you wanted it enjoy your loss, suck it up!

Cheered me up know end to read that clubs that open up with 2000 in them will lose at least £500k per game :+)
Wonder if any will try to get out of it, well Mr levy you wanted it enjoy your loss, suck it up!
Where have you read that? I did think that it would cost more to open up the ground for 2k for premier league clubs than the revenue they would bring in.

When we got back to football we should be militant.

VAR has to be killed. Do whatever it takes and that is going to need mass organisation and common protest. Are you up for it blues?

We've lost a year of our lives. When it starts again, we're going to protect and defend what it ours, and VAR is two-fingers to the football fan. We are seen as a stage army for TV. The background atmosphere.

We left it to the games bosses, or I did. "They must see that this will kill the game", well they didn't do anything.

When we got back to football we should be militant.

VAR has to be killed. Do whatever it takes and that is going to need mass organisation and common protest. Are you up for it blues?

We've lost a year of our lives. When it starts again, we're going to protect and defend what it ours, and VAR is two-fingers to the football fan. We are seen as a stage army for TV. The background atmosphere.

We left it to the games bosses, or I did. "They must see that this will kill the game", well they didn't do anything.
I agree with this. The authorities and broadcasters have treated matchgoing fans like shit for years. They can divide and conquer us because we are all so tribal. We have all been shafted on kick-off times, ticket prices, lack of transport options etc.
We have more in common with genuine matchgoing LFC and United fans than the social media trolls and banter boys from all clubs who seem to dominate the football agenda these days. VAR has destroyed live football for those in the stadium and stupid rule changes on things like handball have reduced the spectacle. Fans need to work together to resist these issues.

That is an absolute nonsense figure, it will earn money for a lot of clubs. Home fans only, 2 police officers needed, the majority of the ground shut.

Wonder if city lost £500k when they had Youth Cup games at CoMS? Ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.