Donut Thief Copper

If you’re all done with the cake and donut puns we shouldn’t forget the real victims here. Will nobody think of the carrots?

If he joined in January and was stealing within months then it is best to get rid now before the drugs and money go missing.
Not convicted by a court of stealing only on the balance of probability by a discipline hearing, the burden of proof is easier. Cambridge Police should of charged him and let a jury decide every person has that right. If found guilty beyond reasonable doubt then sack him. I have read he joined 12 years ago and had served in the army prior to this and had an exemplary record.
I hope he gets his appeal and a trial if that Is allowed after this hearing. That would be the right thing to do.

I was once at a Burger King at a motorway service station and got a full meal for 18p. I gave 20 euro to pay and surely something has to click if you take 20 quid payment and you're giving 19.82 back in change. It was hard to feel bad about that level of stupidity really.
My local pub was next to the local police station (now closed down!). Often, after a shift, a couple of coppers would come in, still in uniform but with coats on, pay for drinks with a tenner and get 2x £5 notes in change. My friend worked behind the bar.

My local pub was next to the local police station (now closed down!). Often, after a shift, a couple of coppers would come in, still in uniform but with coats on, pay for drinks with a tenner and get 2x £5 notes in change. My friend worked behind the bar.
Sure that wasn't an episode of Early Doors?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.