Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I imagine the football round up on Granada this pm? A relatively positive 30 second report with Foden's goal followed by both Atalanta goals. I can't confirm this as the wife was screeching at me at the time. One of 'those' discussions. But even in the midst of her giving full vent, most of the report seemed to devoted to Klopp's praise of Maradona. Very odd.
Liverpool praising their diving cheating junkie of a mentor

Hmmm, winning a big game 6-0 you say.........Pep, have you taken back handers from City springs to mind.
In my view that Rob Harris intervention just minutes after we had completed the first (and last) ever domestic treble is the most malicious taunt we have endured from the media in the last decade. Harris (still being paid by Qatari-run Al Jazeera TV) has still not produced a single piece of evidence to back his question to Pep at Wembley which suggested "he had been paid off books" by our owner.
I don't recall Harris ever asking Mourhino the same question after he was given a suspended jail sentence (while United manager) for "being paid off books" while at Real Madrid. That was one of the many Footyleaks stories which was airbrushed out of history.

In my view that Rob Harris intervention just minutes after we had completed the first (and last) ever domestic treble is the most malicious taunt we have endured from the media in the last decade. Harris (still being paid by Qatari-run Al Jazeera TV) has still not produced a single piece of evidence to back his question to Pep at Wembley which suggested "he had been paid off books" by our owner.
I don't recall Harris ever asking Mourhino the same question after he was given a suspended jail sentence (while United manager) for "being paid off books" while at Real Madrid. That was one of the many Footyleaks stories which was airbrushed out of history.

City fans are just paranoid bobby as you and I well know.

It is exactly this sort of thing which justifies this sort of thread, and I agree about harris and that question, not enough was made of it at the time.

He was a proper bitter **** trying to put a stick in the spokes of the most successful domestic side over a season ever. When any credible football journalist should have been singing our praises from the rooftops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.