• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson
Walker Dias Laporte Cancelo
Debruyne Rodri Foden
Marhez Torres Sterling
6-0

That's the thing, I want it to be a computer game like before when we used to score easily. We are struggling with goals with all the possession in the world. Even our chances are rarely tested the opponents goalies. We need to get our scoring mojo back. Teams need to fear us again, I feel that has gone completely and we are struggling to score.

If we can score big against the next team we place which is Burnley then it will boost the confidence of the boys to score more and will send a message to all the teams that we are still here. At the moment we are a shadow of the team we were last year and years before that scored 100+ goals a season!

We need this back otherwise we will end up drawing and losing many more games!

I get where you’re coming from but to say:

players need to start scoring. We need to score big like really big and get the mojo back in. 7, 8, 9 or ever 10 goals. We need to destroy a team to get back on the winning track. Its now or never!

really is naive. If you want to be taken seriously then you really can’t believe it’s on for any team to score that many goals in the premiership in view of the improvement of so many teams

so - as I said in the last post - it’s not a Computer game!!!!

Cancelo Dias Laporte Mendy
Debruyne Gundo Foden
Marhez Jesus Torres

No sign of KDB in any of today's training pictures on clubs Twitter account. Is that a cause for concern?

I'm expecting a very drab game of midfield/defender possession, constantly recycling across the halfway line.

We need a big shakeup in tactics and or formation for us to get out of this funk. Same old same old will result in another bore-fest and I wouldnt be surprised if we drew. But i think 1-0 is a realistic result which is 3 points and thats what we need short term.

If Aguero is ready play him with Jesus and Torres. I think Sterling looks jaded and needs time out.

Reactions: ami
Mahrez ?? Are you fucking serious ?

The lazy twat should be nowhere near the team .
100% - It's no secret my feelings about FFS - this is a very important game for us given how far we would end up being behind if we don't win - also against Burnley you need everyone to work and not hide, do that and we win.

It's also about who deserves a place in the starting 11 - Mahrez should be nowhere near the team tomorrow - play him midweek now we've qualified.

Foden and Torres deserve to play and Sergio needs mins but we shall see tomorrow.

Ederson

walker
Dias
Laporte
Mendy

fernandinho
DeBruyne
Foden

sterling
Aguero
Bernardo

would arguably be the strongest defence pep has been able to field? Certainly since Kompany left.

ive got a feeling we’ll make a good impression on the goal difference tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.