COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This vaccine sounds the poodles privates. The only things that would make it better is if we knew if it stopped you getting it altogether (apparently it attacks the virus after you have it), stops you passing it on to someone else and how long the immunity lasts. I know, before you lambast me, that all these take time and it is far to early to know these things yet.
Really great news though and can’t wait to roll my sleeve up. Being 70+ it might be early doors for me.

Well you won't get good take-up in the general population if you use up the good one on the first 9 groups. It's like the school dinner queue and you're at the back and the only thing left is tofu. Just wait for the next shipment of the good one to come through.
Thats assuming the Oxford one is no good, which is a wrong assumption, on you part.

Yep. Girl at our workplace caught it from her boyfriend who got it (he thinks) from a colleague. He passed it on to her, his mum and dad, his brother and it then passed to brothers wife and two kids. Easily done.

But at least they'll all be together to open the 11 pairs of socks and 16 pairs of boxers they'll all get.

Well you won't get good take-up in the general population if you use up the good one on the first 9 groups. It's like the school dinner queue and you're at the back and the only thing left is tofu. Just wait for the next shipment of the good one to come through.
I'd have gone for the tofu over the shit I was served when I had school dinners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.