COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who are classed as extremely clinically vulnerable will be given the chance to opt into the scheme in order get a supply for their own homes.the deliveries of a four-month supply of vitamin D will begin in January.

Everyone should take 10 micrograms of vitamin D a day between October and March, according to Public Health England, which stresses the importance of the elderly, those who do not go outdoors, or people with dark skin taking

If people do not do as requested within their tier, they are not helping matters and putting others at risk.

Young couple next door to me are a prime example, had lots of visitors and even the sister of the girl staying for nights on end when she actually lives with her parents.

Yes - I’m sure there are other proponents of this type of therapy too.
I’ve not tried tbf but there’s lots too f interesting data from it.
I think being as active as you possibly can and taking the right supplements will go someway towards having better overall health.

I watched an interview with him where all the medical experts scoffed at his claims, so he agreed to a controlled medical experiment. He was injected with Ebola and within 15 minutes had nullified it's effects on his body. The scientists were amazed it had never been done before but dismissed him as a freak of nature. He said okay I'll prove I'm not. He then took a random selection of people and trained them for four days in his techniques. They were then all injected with Ebola and all nullified it's effects. He said all his critics melted away after that but not one apologised to him or admitted they were wrong. He also said he can cure and protect against the Corona virus using the same methods. Now you would think the world which is almost totally paralysed would be beating a path to his door wouldn't you, but they're not. You have to ask yourself why. Money? No money to be made in people using breathing techniques but millions to be made on vaccines. He isn't a crank either because he's been tested under strict laboratory controls.

I understand all that and it's not a job I envy, having spent years dealing with Joe public myself.

My specific point was about West Midlands police, as they appear to keep on breaking the law and after once publically apologising for doing so and saying they were informing their officers on the legislation regarding masks and medical exemption, promptly went and did the same thing again. They then wrongly said the woman was fined for fraudently downloading a supposed exemption certificate that didn't belong to her, when the government website says people can do this although legally they don't have to or produce it, it's just an option they have. They even provide a template.

Filming is a two edged sword. Everytime a police officer deals with you you are filmed on their bodycam. I would advise anyone if they feel they are being unfairly challenged for whatever reason to film it themselves. We have all seen lot's of abuse of powers from these minor interactions in supermarkets to the death of George Flyod in America that without film footage would have been brushed under the carpet and/or denied it happened at all. Again it's also true there are wind up merchants out there goading and posting such for likes and kicks.

I did read France are going to ban anyone from filming law enforcement but they can still film you. That is going into dangerous territory and France being a country that stands up for their rights much more strongly than we do here won't take that lying down.

The difference between France and here is due to the legal systems. Under common law you are told what you can’t do; in France you are told what you can do.

Here are the full England regional split of cases reported yesterday - showing how bunched they have become with the pandemic now truly nationwide.

London: 1800
South East: 1800
North West: 1789
West Midlands: 1718
Yorkshire and The Humber: 1424
East Midlands: 1237
East of England: 949
North East: 805
South West: 708

The gap between all regions of just 1092 is the smallest I can recall it being.

I understand all that and it's not a job I envy, having spent years dealing with Joe public myself.

My specific point was about West Midlands police, as they appear to keep on breaking the law and after once publically apologising for doing so and saying they were informing their officers on the legislation regarding masks and medical exemption, promptly went and did the same thing again. They then wrongly said the woman was fined for fraudently downloading a supposed exemption certificate that didn't belong to her, when the government website says people can do this although legally they don't have to or produce it, it's just an option they have. They even provide a template.

Filming is a two edged sword. Everytime a police officer deals with you you are filmed on their bodycam. I would advise anyone if they feel they are being unfairly challenged for whatever reason to film it themselves. We have all seen lot's of abuse of powers from these minor interactions in supermarkets to the death of George Flyod in America that without film footage would have been brushed under the carpet and/or denied it happened at all. Again it's also true there are wind up merchants out there goading and posting such for likes and kicks.

I did read France are going to ban anyone from filming law enforcement but they can still film you. That is going into dangerous territory and France being a country that stands up for their rights much more strongly than we do here won't take that lying down.

I hear what you're saying mate but just feel that when the cops are put in such an awful position it becomes really difficult for them to deal with, but upon watching videos and having Google and everything else at hand everyone becomes an expert on law, particularly on a subject which is so grey and creates confusion not just for the public but for the police who are left to pick up the pieces and be expected to enforce rules/not enforce them as the public see fit depending on which side of the fence they're on. On the point of cameras, I've maintained for ages that they should all wear bodycams and ultimately I think they'll protect the Police because with mobile phones etc it's easy to film or record certain parts of incidents which paints a certain picture, and of course they can be edited or manipulated or whatever before appearing online.

Anyway, I've went off on a bit of a tangent but my general point is that the police have been hung out to dry throughout all of this when in reality they are another public service trying to cope and deal as best they can whilst taking into account their own families and risk they put themselves in, I wouldn't be so harsh.

Where I work we have visors which we can wear if we want but don't have to, but even if we choose to wear them we still have to wear a mask as well. Which to me, renders the visors completely pointless.
Not pointless at all for those unable to wear a mask, offers a degree of protection both ways, a Covid positive person would be unable to shed the virus directly into the face of another person if wearing a visor. I realise the virus could dissipate under the mask but probably not at most adults height.

I watched an interview with him where all the medical experts scoffed at his claims, so he agreed to a controlled medical experiment. He was injected with Ebola and within 15 minutes had nullified it's effects on his body. The scientists were amazed it had never been done before but dismissed him as a freak of nature. He said okay I'll prove I'm not. He then took a random selection of people and trained them for four days in his techniques. They were then all injected with Ebola and all nullified it's effects. He said all his critics melted away after that but not one apologised to him or admitted they were wrong. He also said he can cure and protect against the Corona virus using the same methods. Now you would think the world which is almost totally paralysed would be beating a path to his door wouldn't you, but they're not. You have to ask yourself why. Money? No money to be made in people using breathing techniques but millions to be made on vaccines. He isn't a crank either because he's been tested under strict laboratory controls.
Utter fucking bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.