Burnley (H) | Pre-Match Thread

To save 30 pages...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah well if Twitter, the bastion of reason and level headed reactions, disagrees with the selection then Pep must have really done something wrong...
I was just pointing out that the negativity wasn't exclusive to this forum.

Bens grandad
Pep has literally just said his knee isn't feeling right, the same thing he said last week as well. It's pretty clear he isn't totally fit.

It's not a secret what's happened, if it were that he would've just said so.

Many on here these days are City fans because of our results over the last 10 years. Don't kid yourself. When I signed up to this site it was made up of mainly match going blues who had been watching us for years getting beat and playing shite.
I can wait for the swashbuckling football to come back, I'm confident it will. For now, it's very much a results business.

Yeah, like I said, I get where you're coming from. Your last word is quite important though, I think.

Business is business and that's exactly what the club is. The supporters don't really watch it for that reason, though. For a lot of us it's entertainment and escapism. It's why it's so hard for me to give a shit about profits on academy players or the marketing potential of bringing Messi in.

I completely get that the club have to prioritise stuff like that but it feels like the balance between entertainment and business is getting more and more lopsided these days. Hopefully it's just a temporary feeling.

Bit underwhelmed with that. I get the rotation and all that, no issue whatsoever with Stones and Mendy. But we desperately need to get a good run going, bang in a few goals and build confidence. That side looks somewhat pedestrian to me.

I don't care about the line up, as long as we show who we are and get 3 points and more then one goal. I think tonight might be the night it clicks finally.

Vital three points now with Liverpool dropping points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.