Burnley (H) Post Match Thread

Can we play Burnley every week? We'd have a goal difference of plus 190 at the end of the season.

Couldn't believe Burnley actually came out and tried a half hearted press! Thank God they did as they gave the gave away doing so. In reality they made our play look better than it actually was and at times, if we are honest, our passing was woeful. City of 2 years since WOULD have scored 10, no ifs, buts, maybes, it would have been 10 or more.

Still a win is a win and hopefully we've seen the last of negative goal difference thank God.

Dyche can't even bring himself to refer us by our team name.

Calling us "them" or "we don't like losing to the top 6 teams, especially these."

So many positives, and of course they’ve all been well discussed already.

My main concern is Jesus. Off the back of a below par performance against Olympiakos, I thought again he just didn't fill with me with confidence that he’s heir to the Aguero throne. The endeavour is always there, but he’s just not a poacher. Let’s hope we can get Serg fully fit ASAP.
Lovely assist for the Torres goal, his run made our first and two goals chalked off for marginal reasons. Still haven't seen the first offside - where were all the lines and reruns they showed for the second one? Don't answer that I already know the answer.

Thought he played fine.

Stones MoM imo.
I really hope Mahrez can push on from this and not just rest on his laurels.
Burnley were poor. We won’t get an easier team to play this season.
Would really like to see Foden start.

Clearly the team is still not at its best but five cracking goals scored is encouraging and having seen a few prematch whinges about the team selection, it's delightful to see Marhez bang in such a fine hat trick and fire City to a comprehensive win.

A joy also to see John Stones have such a good game. Dias starting to look a bit like Vinnie in that whoever you pair him, the other guy looks good.

Once again some of Kev's passes were sublime, the one to Phil from which Foden bagged a lovely assist being the pick of them.

Just wish we'd hit the target more from range.

love the hurt.....bring it on

Yes Dyche is a grade A ****. I remember that vital win there when Aguero scored when we pipped Liverpool by a point for the title. He was taking the piss in the post match interview that Pep was shouting to get it into the corner with minutes left. Of course he was the knob we had to win every game and we duly did.

Lovely assist for the Torres goal, his run made our first and two goals chalked off for marginal reasons. Still haven't seen the first offside - where were all the lines and reruns they showed for the second one? Don't answer that I already know the answer.

Thought he played fine.

I agree, I think Gabby does a lot for the team. Suspect his performance was one better appreciated from the stands rather than the armchair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.