Man of the Match Burnley PL (H)

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Buzzing that Stones has his mojo back but it’s impossible to look past a player who scored a hat trick and created plenty more at a time where we’ve struggled like fuck to hit the net.

Mahrez, but Stones was good, Torres clinical when he got his chance, Kev awesome passing. I also thought gundog and Rodri played well. Foden with a great cross and overall work rate, Jesus working hard and continuing to look really frustrated, probably trying to hard. Great win!

Mahrez, but Stones was good, Torres clinical when he got his chance, Kev awesome passing. I also thought gundog and Rodri played well. Foden with a great cross and overall work rate, Jesus working hard and continuing to look really frustrated, probably trying to hard. Great win!

I agreed with everything apart from Gundogan and Rodri. I dont think we can play both and be at our best.

I cant remember the last team to play open like that against us. They (Burnley) were piss poor.

Stones, Mahrez and De Bruyne were all excellent.

Mendy deserves a mention too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.