#26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought by now that people would have realised this is a football forum, I dont have to agree with anyone, these are my views, you need to get used to it. Mahrez isnt good enough for our team, one swallow doesnt make a summer.

I would have thought by now that people would have realised this is a football forum, I dont have to agree with anyone, these are my views, you need to get used to it. Mahrez isnt good enough for our team, one swallow doesnt make a summer.
It is a forum where people respond to other posts. Are you going to answer my question then or simply pick on one player who you keep going out of your way to call out

It is a forum where people respond to other posts. Are you going to answer my question then or simply pick on one player who you keep going out of your way to call out
Good morning Mossside, i would sell him in an instant. The only reason he gets started consistently is because he is our record buy at £67m. He isnt worth £20 in our team as he simply doesnt suit our style of play. We discussed this before he came to City and I expressed the very same doubts then.

Good morning Mossside, i would sell him in an instant. The only reason he gets started consistently is because he is our record buy at £67m. He isnt worth £20 in our team as he simply doesnt suit our style of play. We discussed this before he came to City and I expressed the very same doubts then.
You said you would sell because of inconsistency which is a valid opinion. I simply asked, based on your criteria of consistency, who else would you then sell, as clear as day, we have many inconsistent players atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.