Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cunts think theres some enormous difference between 12.30pm and 3pm which has prevented them from winning a game.

That's victimese even by these dickheads' standards.
I think the GPC was the first to point out the severe injustice of the effect of the missing 150 minutes.

Isn't karma a woman..!

The Egyptian diver gets ever so slightly touched on his boot at home to wet spam and hits the turf whilst screaming at the top of his voice... and it's a penalty, of course it is, it's at Anfield and they were losing 1-0 at the time..

This decision is met with all smiles when the camera pans to bingo on the touchline, his full set of newly purchased shiny railings are on full show in 4K HD on the TV..

Didn't hear any complaints from bingo or the water carrier Henderson then, in fact not a f'kin peep from either of them..

Welbeck gets booted by the sweaty sock, it's a penalty, funny how the whinging ****'s can't wait to voice their injustice of it all..

When the playing field gets levelled out a bit and they cop for a few injuries and get reffed like everyone else, barring the rags of course, the best manager in world football unravels and loses his shit big time..

The mard twat needs to stop coming across as a bit of a knob when spouting his post match interviews, trying to belittle the interviewer and put his management prowess to good use and sort his shit out..!

Maybe they're not as good as they think they are after all...!
loved reading this post. summed things up brilliantly.

No matter how many examples I observe — and there have been countless — or how obvious the reasons for the behaviour, it is still somehow amazing to see how eager the media are to heap praise on Liverpool and parrot the franchise’s official narrative about nearly any topic.

I know there’s nothing surprising in this but it is and always will be laughable, especially in the context of our similar assertions of the burden of fixture congestion and the toll major injuries have taken on our team the last few seasons being largely ignored at best, and widely ridiculed at worst.

I have taken to calling it ‘Happy Klopping’.

Liverpool feeling the strain (Sky Sports)

“Liverpool have been relentless for the last three seasons. From reaching the Champions League final in 2018 and then winning it the following year as they pushed Manchester City all the way in the Premier League, to last season's march to the title, Jurgen Klopp's side have been consistently brilliant.

But there are signs now they are starting to feel the strain. First, the context: Liverpool went top of the Premier League with their draw at Brighton. Diogo Jota demonstrated once again how the Reds have strengthened their attack with another fine goal. But no pre-season, a condensed fixture list, and a string of injuries are taking their toll on this team.

Ha ha Liverpool two trophies us six. I wonder which team has been consistently brilliant? If they want to add those two bit ones they won, one in which they are laughingly called world champions, then we'll add our two charity shield ones in too.

A club full of weirdo’s. Not a football club, a cult. Klopp is perfect for them as he has slipped seemlessly into being the odd ball cult leader.

when did it all start with them? Have they always been a cult? Did ‘shanks’ start the cultish way? And it was then expanded by hoards of norwegians and irish buying into the ‘this means more’ shit?

fuckin freaks

I agree the fixtures pile up for clubs isn't great but is there really a big difference playing at 12.30 instead of 3pm on a Saturday after playing on a Wednesday? It's only 2 its a half hours.

Oh and it was a definite penalty and Klopp is a whopper

Some good responses to this hypocrite.

Fucking hell, one game in a hundred they get some decisions go against them and they want it scrapped.

On the national agenda now Milner, Klopp and Henderson (all after one game) says it's not working. Welcome the club...glad you managed to catch up with what everyone else knew since the start of last season. Oh and you're now getting a few injuries. Not easy is it managing to cope with those - playing youth and squad players or seniors out of position. Again, welcome to the club.
Not a freaking peep last season when they had zero injuries and VAR never cost them in terms of points or game changing decisions. I wonder if Klopp's mask as the darling of the media is starting to slip into one of a moaning windbag who only wants change when his team suffers. Yesterday's meltdown on BT showed a man under a lot of pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.