Premier League games 27/28/29/30 November

Wft!!! Nooooooo.
I was truly hoping the PL would fuck both them off and the dippers. But they need the money. A rag title guarantees a huge payday from Asia, and fills their depleted coffers up nicely.

As annoying as it is when they win, especially in those circumstances, you've got to look at the bigger picture.

It gives their fans false hope that they're back only to be constantly dissapointed and it keeps Solskjaer in the job for a bit longer instead of an elite coach who might actually have them challenging.

I'm not sure what they had to.pay Cavani but I'd have taken him on a free so long as his wages weren't massive.

They won’t be in the top 4, mate.
Even with whatever help they get along the way, they are nowhere near good enough to mount a title challenge.
I said a long time ago the rags were an improving team with an improving manager. I don't think they can win the league yet but expect them to finish high up. We badly need to beat them in the upcoming fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.