Cole Palmer

Nice article about Palmer in Goal.

“All of them have helped me, in fairness, but especially Kyle [Walker], Raheem [Sterling], John Stones and Oleks Zinchenko. They are all good to the young players, so we really enjoy it.

“Obviously, they help you on the pitch but it's more off the pitch. They speak to you, have banter with you and tell you about their career, how they got to where they are so that hopefully you can do what they have done.”

It's always good to know the squad members who make the new guys feel welcome. I see these names get mentioned time after time.

It's worth keeping in mind for the City supporters who seem to think we should fuck a player off if they're not setting the world alight on the pitch.

Everyone knows how important squad harmony is and it's worth keeping in mind that it's not always the best players who make the difference.

For those that haven’t seen it yet, you HAVE to watch Cole Palmer’s 2nd goal against Liverpool. He is on a path to stardom this kid. I will be distraught if we don’t go out of our way to make a path to the first team for him.

Highlights below, City won 7-2. Palmer (2), Delap (2), Bernabe, Knight and Doyle.

For those that haven’t seen it yet, you HAVE to watch Cole Palmer’s 2nd goal against Liverpool. He is on a path to stardom this kid. I will be distraught if we don’t go out of our way to make a path to the first team for him.
If you have Peps email or phone number you might forward the clip to him.
Just cannot see a path to the 1st team for any of the youngsters unless the City bosses advise / force Pep to go with the youths.

If you have Peps email or phone number you might forward the clip to him.
Just cannot see a path to the 1st team for any of the youngsters unless the City bosses advise / force Pep to go with the youths.
There IS a path if we want there to be. Mahrez is around 29/30 I guess. He won’t be here much longer. I would like us to not buy a replacement for him and promote Palmer. We’d still have loads of options. Palmer, Sterling, Ferran, Bernardo could all play that side. We don’t need to buy someone to replace Mahrez directly, and if we do I’ll be fucking gutted. Cole Palmer HAS to be given the chance to make it. He’s still very, very young, so I’m not concerned about it yet. It all hinges on selling Mahrez and using the freed-up foreign player spot in another position.

Doyle, Delap and Palmer are already on Peps radar.
I hope you're right.
It is history that is telling me this.
Our panel is so strong.
We are different to nearly all other clubs in that we may not pay the highest individual transfer fees but collectively we have high value players.
We seem to have a high number of youths in similar roles but I am not aware of any that will be a replacement for Fernandinho, Gundogan or Aguero. I am aware Delap is seen as a possible forward for us in the future but the club seem inclined to go for a top replacement for Aguero.
The rumours of Messi are still around.
If we can get good loans for Palmer, Doyle etc. this may give us a bit of time.

“All of them have helped me, in fairness, but especially Kyle [Walker], Raheem [Sterling], John Stones and Oleks Zinchenko. They are all good to the young players, so we really enjoy it.

“Obviously, they help you on the pitch but it's more off the pitch. They speak to you, have banter with you and tell you about their career, how they got to where they are so that hopefully you can do what they have done.”

It's always good to know the squad members who make the new guys feel welcome. I see these names get mentioned time after time.

It's worth keeping in mind for the City supporters who seem to think we should fuck a player off if they're not setting the world alight on the pitch.

Everyone knows how important squad harmony is and it's worth keeping in mind that it's not always the best players who make the difference.
It's all the English guys plus Zinchy.

You know Zinchy is just a special breed :)

Highlights below, City won 7-2. Palmer (2), Delap (2), Bernabe, Knight and Doyle.

He is sick. A sniff away from Stardust

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.