Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could argue that he isn’t as good as Mahrez was for Leicester. In fact, he most likely isn’t.
I would argue that many on here saw Mahrez for Leicester and said he would be a bad fit, I don't see Grealish having any problems fitting into our team. Completely different signings.

You could argue that he isn’t as good as Mahrez was for Leicester. In fact, he most likely isn’t.
Yes,that could be an argument...but not one i agree with.

Being a brilliant inverted winger/midfield playmaker,Grealish fits perfectly into our style of play and would link with Foden and KDB superbly.

One thing is for certain if he played for City his diving, or winning cute free kicks as some would like to call it, would become a major issue. The pundits , media ,Sky, and Talksport would promote it to a priority topic. Pep would be continually asked about it, Referees would be pressured into spotting it and carding him. Like now a foul against us is not necessarily the same as for us.
As a player, a great talent, his decision making , especially if he played for us , would need to improve drastically, or pep would go crazy.
His work rate is good, but would need to attend a driving course, to safely negotiate leafy Prestbury or Elderly edge.

Clearly got some mustard, but at Villa his PRIMARY role seems to be “earning” a foul around the box, so they can bring Mings up and lob one in.

I think PGMOL will soon get tired of him stepping across players to win a free kick, and he’ll stop winning them.

He doesn’t strike me as the kind of luxury we can afford, esp not at the stupid prices we would be quoted for a newly minted England international!

DM & CF is where we need to spend the dough. I’d be satisfied with bringing in his teammate Luiz and spending money on a proven goal scorer.

Hopefully, Mendy can get a run in the team and Cancelo can play a role in rotation with both FBs.

I’ve never really been a fan but the more I’ve seen him this season he’s really matured.

there aren’t many players who take the game by the scruff of the neck and he does that most weeks.

yes, he spends a lot of time on his arse and I’d like to see him phase that out but there’s no doubt he’s a top, top player.

I thinks he’s currently the 2nd best midfielder in the prem after our Kev and would like to see him at city but not so sure there’s space for him.

grealish, Foden, Bernardo playing for 1 position most of the time after we accept Gundogan, Rodri and Mahrez will start every game.

He is a really good player but there is just something about him that says he isn't a city player. I know that isn't rational in anyway but he has that look about him that says he would be more suited playing for Chelsea, Spurs or even rocking up at the Swamp.
We don't do Flash Harry types

He is a really good player but there is just something about him that says he isn't a city player. I know that isn't rational in anyway but he has that look about him that says he would be more suited playing for Chelsea, Spurs or even rocking up at the Swamp.
We don't do Flash Harry types
Is it that he’s a diving cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.